Site Incentive Scheme
Expanding the community.
CaravanID are excited to announce a new initiative to encourage holiday parks, caravan parks, camping and storage sites to join our community. In return for supporting CaravanID and displaying our posters and fliers, we will offer £5 discount to every new member they attract. But it doesn’t end there. We will donate a further £5 to the site itself that they can put towards their upkeep and security in these difficult times.
Sites can join completely free via a dedicated link on the website . As part of the joining process they will be issued with their own unique ID to give to potential members. New members simply enter this ID when they join and £5 will be deducted from the fee. This will also identify the site as the referrer and £5 will be added to their kitty, paid to them at the end of each month.
As an added bonus, sites who register will immediately be added to the list of those participating with a free ad posted on the CaravanID website. https://caravanid.com/sites
We believe this initiative demonstrates CaravanID’s ethos of everyone in the caravan and motorhome community working together and supporting each other in the fight against theft.
This is how the scheme will work:
· Sites can join up completely free at – https://caravanid.com/site-membership-application/
· CaravanID will send them a free pack containing promotional posters and fliers to display or distribute at their site.
· Visitors to the site will see the CaravanID community posters and fliers bearing the sites ID and be encouraged by the discounted membership offer
· Owners can then register as normal through on the CaravanID website. Prior to payment they will be asked if they have a discount code. If they enter a site ID a £5.00 discount will immediately be applied to the normal membership fee of £85.00.
· Our systems will show that the membership application used a referring site ID and we will add £5 to their kitty.
· At the end of each calendar month CcaravanID will total the amount earned by each site and deposit it into a bank or PayPal account specified by them.
· Sites can request additional posters or fliers at any time by emailing email@example.com
There is no limit to the number of members a site can refer nor to the amount they can earn. However, this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other CaravanID promotions.